Thursday, November 22, 2012

A LIL BEHIND

There's so much to tell you about how the kitchen renovation is going. Amazing deals on high quality appliances, and a very informative and inspiring visit from a kitchen designer.

Unfortunately, I have been working almost non-stop painting several rooms in the new house, and I will be officially moving in on Friday. Then Saturday, the concert grand piano arrives -- 7-years of savings finally come to fruition. A Boston 6-foot 4-inch grand piano made by Steinway.

After that I hope to share all the wonderful things I'm learning about my kitchen renovation.

By the way, I'm in love with the new paint colors for my bedroom and den. I almost cried when it was done. I can't wait to spend time in them!!

Benjamin Moore Paints (Aura)
Bedroom Color: Tranquilty/ Lancaster Whitewash (trim)
Den Color: Old Prairie/Camouflage (accent wall)


No comments:

Post a Comment